The Servo Driver and Tester is a multi-function device that can be used to test the operation of servos, test the consistency of operation when multiple servos are used to drive the same control surface on larger aircraft, or to drive an electronic speed controller.
This tester is compatible with both Digital and Analog type servos and features a an adjustment knob to vary the pulse signal output.
• LED display shows mode of operation
• Operates from 4.8 to 6.0 volts, 4 or 5 Ni-Cad or Ni-MH cells
• Features 3 test modes: Manual, Neutral and Automatic
• can drive up to 3 servos at the same time
• Servo Refresh Rate of 50 Hz
• Output signal range from 900 to 2100 microseconds
• Physical size: 46 x 32 x 23mm (1.8 x 1.3 x 0.9 inches) including connectors and knob