All Customer and Dealer orders will require payment in advance by credit card, check, money order, or PayPal.
All orders will be sent by USPS First Class for orders weighing under 13oz and USPS Priority Mail for all other orders in the most economical packaging and rate, unless an additional shipping method is requested. Other shipping methods include UPS Ground, UPS 2nd Day Air, UPS Next Day Air, First Class International and Priority International and can be chosen during our One Step Checkout page.
Innov8tive Designs, Inc shall not be liable for any losses or damages, direct or indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, that may arise out of any failure or delay in the delivery of any Innov8tive Designs, Inc Products. Customers will have the option to purchase insurance through postal carriers upon request.
The Customer shall immediately notify Innov8tive Designs, Inc in writing of any claims for freight related damages to any Product of which the Customer has knowledge. Furthermore, the Customer is responsible for verifying all shipments for accuracy, and reporting any discrepancies in a timely manner. Innov8tive Designs, Inc will review said claims and will decide who is responsible for the discrepancy and if new products and/or return of products will be paid by the Customer or Innov8tive Designs, Inc. Basically, if we screw something up, we'll fix it right away for you.
Customers may cancel a shipment at anytime prior to shipping; if package has already shipped the Customer will be responsible for shipping costs and return shipping costs. Any change requests for a scheduled shipment can be made at no charge until packaging of said order. If order has already been packaged, any additional items will be sent in an additional order and the Customer will be responsible for the additional shipping costs.
Q: I am a local customer or will be in your area, can I pick up my order?
Yes – we offer “In House” pickups if you are local to our area, or are visiting within our area. Please contact us via phone or email so we can hold your order for you, or contact us to set your order up so we can waive the shipping costs for you.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship internationally to most countries using USPS First Class International and Priority International. Click here to see what countries we ship to.
If your country is not on that list, contact our webmaster
to have it added.
Q: Do you offer alternative shipping options, like FedEx or DHL?
Upon request and approval of our Order Processing department, we may elect to ship via FedEx, DHL or another shipping method of your choosing.
Q: How long will it take for my order to arrive?
We do not ship on Federal Holidays. The calendar of those days can be found on USPS.com
Q: Where do you ship from?
- USPS First Class (2-5 days - includes delivery confirmation tracking)
- USPS Priority (2-3 days - includes delivery confirmation tracking)
- UPS Ground (This service offers full tracking capabilities and guaranteed time-frame delivery. Orders placed after 2pm will ship the next day. Typically takes 2-5 business days)
- UPS Next Day Air (This service offers full tracking capabilities and guaranteed time-frame delivery. Orders placed after 2pm will ship the next day. Delivery only applies on weekdays)
All products on our site ship from our warehouse in Monroe, Michigan in the United States.
Q: What is the latest time I can place my order for same day shipping?
For same day shipping, your order must be placed before our carriers arrive. Please keep in mind that it takes time to process your order, and due to this time, your order may ship the following business day. If this circumstance falls upon a Friday, your order will ship out on the following Monday, as we are not open during the weekends. For same day shipping, we urge you to place your order as early as possible; this will allow us to process your order and have it ready for our mail carrier in a timely fashion.
Q: Do you guarantee same day shipping?
No – we do not guarantee same day shipping, but with orders placed early enough, we almost always ship the same day, and we do our very best to ship your order out as rapidly as possible.
Q: My order arrived damaged and/or errors. What should I do?
In the case of any order errors or product damage not related to shipping, please contact our Warranty Department
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. For quick help, please have your name and order number ready.
Q: My order arrived with shipping damage. What should I do?
If your order arrives with apparent shipping damage, notify the carrier of the damage and refuse the shipment. If the order was left at your door with shipping damage, or you received the order with damage, please do not open the box; contact us for instructions and we will be sure to assist.
- Innov8tive Designs, Inc reserves the right to allocate inventory among its Customers at its discretion based on availability.
- Innov8tive Designs, Inc shall have the right, at any time, to effect changes in or to discontinue the manufacture of any of its products as well as any component parts thereof or accessories thereto, without incurring any liability to the Customer.
- All custom orders must be pre-approved by Innov8tive Designs, Inc and paid in full at the time the order is placed. Shipment and arrival of custom orders may vary. All custom motor sales are final. Design and drawings are available upon request, prices vary.