One of the hardest parts about soldering connectors is holding them still and solid while soldering them. Our Aluminum Soldering Jig makes it easy to hold T-Plugs, Mini T-Plugs, XT60 and XT90 connectors firmly in place while soldering. The jig also features a pair of insulated high-temperature thermoplastic blocks with a total of 12 different sized holes ranging from 2 to 10 mm. These holes fit virtually every size bullet connector used in electric power systems.
• Rugged anodized extruded Aluminum frame
• Pair of thumbscrews to tighten connector shells firmly in place
• Holds a wide variety of common connector shells and bullet connectors
• Insulated Bullet Connector holes allow for faster heating and soldering
• Physical size: 110 x 60 x 15mm (4.3 x 2.4 x 0.6 inches) excluding lead wires