The Digital Servo Tester is a multi-function device that can be used to test the operation of servos, as well as test the consistency of operation when multiple servos are used to drive the same control surface on larger aircraft.
This tester is compatible with both Digital and Analog type servos and features a bright 4 digit LED display to show the value of the pulse width signal controlling the servo.
• High visibility LED display
• Operates from 4.8 to 6.0 volts, 4 or 5 Ni-Cad or Ni-MH cells
• Features 3 test modes: Manual, Neutral and Automatic
• Port for discharge plug of NiMh/NiCd batteries
• Servo Refresh Rate can be set to 50 Hz (20 mS), 125 HZ, (8mS) or 250 Hz (4 mS)
• Output signal range from 800 to 2200 microseconds
• Display accurate to +/- 2 microseconds
• Physical size: 140 x 100 x 30mm (5.5 x 3.9 x 1.2 inches)