Returns/exchanges will only be accepted on currently manufactured products and only unused, new-in-box items. Any returns within thirty (30) days will be given cash refunds and/or store credit. Any returns/exchanges past thirty (30) days will only be given store credit. All items returned/exchanged must have the original receipt, and receive prior approval by Innov8itve Designs, Inc., or items will be returned at the Customers expense and no credit shall be awarded. For DOA products please see warranty policy. Q: I Just tracked my return and it shows 'Delivered to Your Warehouse' – Should I call Innov8tive Designs?
Calling us will not speed up your return, as our customer service department does not handle returns, nor do we have the ability to hasten the time to process. As mentioned, returns can take between 2 – 7 days to process, and we ask that you be patient as we do our best to effectively handle your return. Q: Will I be reimbursed for return shipping?
No – return shipping will not be reimbursed for any returns to Innov8tive Designs. Q: I refused my order at delivery – how do I proceed?
Please contact our Warranty Department
with your order number, and we will make the proper arrangements for your return. Q: What method should I ship my return?
We recommend a tracked shipping method for all returns, as this will give you the ability to see if the order has safely arrived in our hands. Q: How should I pack my return?
Be sure that any return item is packed safely with care, as any item that arrives in damaged condition due to return shipping will not be accepted. Q: Do I need to insure my return?
We recommend insuring the item you return for the appropriate value, as if the carrier damages or loses your return, it will be the carriers sole responsibility for the item at hand. Innov8tive Designs will offer no credit, refund or re-shipment for a lost/damaged item via return shipping.
- Innov8tive Designs, Inc reserves the right to allocate inventory among its Customers, at its discretion, based on availability. Changes
- Innov8tive Designs, Inc. shall have the right, at any time, to effect changes in, or to discontinue the manufacture of, any of its products, as well as any component parts thereof or accessories thereto, without incurring any liability to the Customer. Custom Orders
- All custom orders must be pre-approved by Innov8tive Designs, Inc., and paid in full at the time the order is placed. Shipment and arrival of custom orders may vary. All custom motor sales are final. Design and drawings are available upon request, prices vary.
WARRANTY FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How do I know if my product is covered under warranty?
Please refer to the Warranty Policy below for details covering the products that Innov8tive Designs sells directly and any of the products that are sold from Innov8tive Designs Inc., to authorized dealers in North America. Q: I have a warranty. Who do I contact?
You may contact our Warranty Manager by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org Q: How do I get an RMA Number?
If you believe that your product is covered under warranty please email (email@example.com
) and an RMA Form and RMA Number will be emailed to you. Q: Where do I send Returns and RMA’s?
Please send packages to Innov8tive Designs Inc. using our business address:Innov8tive Designs, Inc.
300 Detroit Avenue, Suite B
Monroe, Michigan 48162 What do I need to include in the package when I send an RMA to Innov8tive Designs?
When sending any RMA to Innov8tive Designs Inc., please include a completed RMA Form (name, address, phone number, email, and description of the power system and the problem) and make sure the product is securely packaged to avoid any damages when shipped. Items without a proper RMA form will be discarded. What happens if the package is lost damaged during shipping to or from Innov8tive Designs?
Innov8tive Designs is not liable for any packages that are damaged or lost through shipping; we will assist any customers in resolving any problems shipping or receiving a package to or from Innov8tive Designs Inc. using USPS, UPS, and FedEX.
– The Brushless Motors, Speed Controllers and Power System Accessories we sell are built to the highest possible standards, utilizing state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and processes. These Products are designed to provide the Purchaser with the finest quality electric power system currently available, and are warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship by Innov8tive Designs, Inc to the original owner for a period of: Scorpion Products:
2 years from the date of purchase for Brushless Motors, and 1 year from the date of purchase for Speed Controllers. Cobra Products:
2 years from the date of purchase for Brushless Motors, and 6 months from the date of purchase for Speed Controllers. Ownership
– This warranty is limited to the original Purchaser of the product, and is not transferable. Repair or replacement of the Product, as provided for under the terms of this Warranty, is the exclusive remedy of the Purchaser. This warranty only covers Products that are purchased from an authorized Distributor or Dealer. Third party transactions, or purchases made from an unauthorized seller or Retail Outlet are not covered by this warranty. Proof of purchase, with a dated receipt, will be required for all warranty claims. Furthermore, Innov8tive Designs, Inc. reserves the right to change or modify this warranty at any time, without notice, and disclaim all other warranties, express or implied. Limitations
– Innov8tive Designs makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, about the use of the Product, or its fitness for a particular application. It is the responsibility of the purchaser alone to determine the suitability of the Product for their particular purpose, and that it will meet the requirements for the Purchaser’s intended use. Purchaser Remedies
– Innov8tive Designs’ sole obligation shall be, at its option, to either repair or replace, any Product that is determined by Innov8tive Designs, or their authorized Distributor, to be defective. In the event of a defect, these are the Purchaser's exclusive remedies. Innov8tive Designs, or one of their authorized Distributors, reserves the right to inspect any and all equipment involved in a warranty claim. Repair or replacement decisions are at the sole discretion of Innov8tive Designs, or their authorized Distributor, and will be final. This warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, acts of nature, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, commercial use, or modification to any part of the Product. This warranty does not cover damage due to improper installation, operation, maintenance, or attempted repair by anyone other than Innov8tive Designs or one of their authorized Distributors. Return of any goods by the Purchaser must be approved in writing by Innov8tive Designs or one of their authorized Distributors prior to shipment, and must be accompanied by a properly completed RMA form. Any products sent in without proper authorization and proper documentation will be discarded. Damage Limits
– Innov8tive Designs shall not be liable for any damages, either indirect or consequential, any loss of profits, production or commercial, or be liable for the loss, or loss of use, of any other products used in association with Innov8tive Designs Products. Furthermore, under no circumstances shall the liability of Innov8tive Designs exceed the individual retail price of the Product on which liability is asserted. Since Innov8tive Designs has no control over the setup and use, final assembly, modification, or misuse of the Product, no liability shall be assumed nor accepted for any resulting damage or injury. By the act of use, setup or assembly of the Product, the user accepts all resulting liability.
If you as the Purchaser or user are not prepared to accept the liability associated with the use of this Product, you are advised to return this Product immediately in new and unused condition to the place of purchase for a full refund of the purchase price. Safety Precautions
– These Products are a sophisticated item, and not a toy. It must be operated with caution and good common sense, and requires some basic mechanical and electrical ability. Failure to operate this Product in a safe and responsible manner could result in injury or damage to the Product and/or other property. This Product is not intended for use by children without direct adult supervision. Questions & Assistance
– Your local hobby store and/or place of purchase cannot provide warranty support or repair. Once assembly, setup or use of the Product has been started, you must contact Scorpion or one of their authorized Distributors directly. This will enable Innov8tive Designs to better answer your questions and service you in the event that you may need any assistance. For questions or assistance, please direct your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Returns & Shipping
– The Purchaser shall be responsible for the shipping costs incurred to send the product in for warranty service, and if the warranty is found to be valid, Innov8tive Designs, or their authorized Distributor, will be responsible for shipping costs to return the product to the Purchaser. Please be advised that repair or replacement stock is subject to availability. At times there may be significant delays in processing warranty claims due to unavailability of products, replacement parts or other factors beyond our control. We will always do our best to process warranty claims in a timely manner, but please be aware that seasonal variations in workload and product availability can adversely affect the turn around time of warranty processing.
Pack the Product securely using a shipping carton to insure that it is not damaged in shipping. Please note that original boxes may be included, but are not designed to withstand the rigors of shipping without additional protection. Ship via a carrier that provides tracking and insurance for lost or damaged parcels, as Innov8tive Designs is not responsible for merchandise until it arrives and is accepted at our facility
. Any products that are lost in shipping to Innov8tive Designs are the sole responsibility of the Purchaser. A Service Repair Request is available by Email from Innov8tive Designs. If you do not have internet access, you may contact your local Distributor by phone, and the appropriate paperwork will be mailed to you. Your original sales receipt must also be included for warranty consideration. Be sure your name, return address, and RMA number are clearly written on the outside of the shipping carton when the product is sent in. Failure to include the proper documentation will delay the processing of your order, and products returned without proper proof of purchase will not be eligible for warranty service. Click here to download our Warranty Policy. UPDATED: 12.07.2016.
PICTURES ILLUSTRATING VOIDED WARRANTIES
Shorted Windings through motor mount. Shorted Windings through motor mount. Shorted Windings through motor mount. Shorted leads from poor solder joint. Shorted leads from cold solder joint. Shorted leads from dry solder joint. Cut off bullet connectors. Bearing was installed incorrectly. Bearing was installed incorrectly. Shaft was installed incorrectly. Foreign object broke magnets.